Sunday, October 17, 2010

Welcome to The Noob Gamer!

Hey Folks! Welcome to my new blog, The Noob Gamer. I'm writing this blog with the intention of helping some of the greener gamers out there with mastering some of the hottest new games out there. I'll review games that are out, provide step-by-step walkthroughs of some of the rougher parts of the games you might be struggling on, and just generally discuss videogame systems and games. Although I'll focus on more recent games, especially for the pc, which, in my opinion, is the ultimate gaming system, I'll also talk about other systems, as well as more retro games, being a long-time gamer myself. Gaming news you might be interested in will appear here too. Finally, I'd just like to say that while games are the main focus of this blog, I'm a person of wildly divergent tastes, and I'll probably discuss all sorts of crazy things from time to time, including music, movies, computers, or whatever. One final word: comments are totally welcome; in fact, I ask that you comment on my blog! If you have a question about a game, gaming news, your rig, performance, how to find the magic warp flute from Super Mario Bros. 3 - ask! I'll come up with an answer to your question right away, or, at the very least, send you off in the right direction. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment